Francisco Gual Vicens
His high sense of responsibility he uses in the meticulously daily work as Tax Consultant. His specialties are tax advice for non-residents, both individuals and companies. As a team-oriented person, he knows how to respond to the needs of his customers. He works out their questions meticulously in order to offer tailor-made advice. He works up their questions in the most careful way in order to offer tailor-made advice.
• Tax law for residents and non-residents
• Taxation for companies
• Taxation for private customers
Amongst his clients
• Patrimonial Societies
• Nautical Charter Societies
• Real Estate Agencies
• Small Business
• Equity management Companies
• BA in Economics, University of the Balearic Island (1992)
• Master in Fiscal and Taxation, Centro de estudios de empresa (1993)
• Titel in Insurance intermediary (2002)
• Insolvency Administrator (2007-2015)
• Start of his professional career at Grupo Viajes Iberia, in the departments of budgets and auditing.
• Established as an independent economist in 1997, specializing and providing services concerning fiscal advice and taxation, as well as ongoing collaborations with profesional offices in the Balearic Islands and Madrid.
• Insolvency Administrator from 2007 until 2015, serving in such as contest designated by the courts and assisting in economic areas for the development of feasibility plans.
• Founding partner of Iurisconcept in 2007, collaborating in multidisciplinary transactions with the rest of the professional team.
Designed with Mobirise web page templates