Tomás Vaquer Domenéch
Lawyer, recorded in the Balearic Bar Association.
Challenges and complex issues are his passion, which makes him a very versatile lawyer. As litigator of disputes, he skillfully applies his ability and longlasting experience - the condition of being fully involved with the client and the facts of the case - enables him to achieve a high level of effort and commitment in every problematic issue whose resolution is entrusted to him.
• Trade law
• Criminal law
• Civil law
• Family law
• 1985 - 1990 Law at the Complutense University in Madrid.
• 1990 Course on Monetary and Financial Integration in the EU
• 1994 Course on European Law
• 1995 Course on Procedure/modus operandi in EU Law
Further courses and seminars
• 1991 - 1992 Competitive examination for Senior Technician on the Balearic Islands (State position)
• 1992 - 1993 Preparation to take competitive examination for public prosecutor position
• 1991 Accepted to the Bar in the Balearic Islands
• 1993 Practicing lawyer on the Balearic Islands in the areas of civil, criminal and commercial law
• 1990 - 1992 Gained work experience in criminal law with Antonio Albrertí Caimari
• 1992 - 1994 Partnership with Mr. Pablo Mir Capella in Palma de Mallorca specialising in banking and comercial law
• 1994 - 1996 Collaboration with the Navas law firm, located in Palma de Mallorca and specialised in employment law
• 1996 - 1998 Partner of the Quirós-Vaquer law firm in Palma de Mallorca
• 1998 - 2002 Participant in the Grimalt y Asociados law firm situated in Palma de Mallorca specialised in foreign investment
• Partner at AREA LEGAL legal practice in Palma, specialising in insolvency law
• Currently partner of the IURISCONCEPT law firm located in Palma, Paseo del Borne 14-3º, which covers civil, commercial, criminal, urban law, etc, alongside economists and labour relations and social security law consultants
Made with Mobirise - Find out