Carlos Espinosa Noguera
Tax advisor, solicitor & attorney recorded in the Balearic Bar Association
International customer relationships distinguish him. The talented linguistic lawyer knows all sorts of different cultures, which allows him to always be professional about his clients and their needs. In his cross-border working relationships, the lawyer takes care of all the tax and legal concerns of his wide-ranging clientele. In his spare time, he enjoys sailing with his regatta boat "iurisnauta" J80 as captain with PER Marine distinction.
• Yacht tax and legal advice
• Admiralty and Maritim Law
• Real estate law
• Commercial law
Amongst his clients
• National & international companies and private customers
• Ship and yacht shipping companies
• Monthly article as Yacht legal an Tax Adviser in the magazine 'The Islander'
• 1991 Degree of Law at de University of Madrid COMPLUTENSE
• 1991 – 1994 Postgraduate studies with the receipt of the Magister Legum Europae (M.L.E.) in business law in Hannover, Germany
• Since 2006 Founding Partner of the company IURISNAUTIC and IURISCONCEPT
• 1996 - 2006 Tax and comercial law practice at the Law firm Ernst & Young Abogados in Madrid and Palma de Mallorca, launching in the last years the national Yacht Tax and Legal Advice and Maritime Law
• 1994 trainee at the German Law Firm Dr. Boxberg & Partners in Munich, Germany